Needless to say that the disposables like needles, syringe glasses, are all for one time usage & are discarded after one use, We follow europion Sterilization Protocol For Non Disposable Instruments.
All the instruments are scrubbed thoroughly in running water then cleaned using ultra sound cleaner and then With Spirit Swabs to remove any attached debris.
For Cold Sterilization The instruments are immersed in 5% KorsolexSterlizing Solution for 45 Min for Standard Disinfection
Advantages of Korsolex Sterilising Solution:
- Korsolex Offers concentrated cold steriliser for heat-sensitive and heat-resistant instruments.
- Complete viricidal action (including Hepatitis B, HIV, Polio, Vaccina and Rota)
- Total bactericidal (including, MSRA/ EHEC, Helicobacteria pylori) fungicidal tuberculocidal and sporicidal activity
- Complete protection against corrosion; has in-built rust inhibitors
- Easy preparation: no activator required
- Excellent cleansing properties – no pre-cleaning required.
- Long shelf life: 3 years in concentrated form; prepared solution 14 days
- No wastage: solution can be prepared as required.
- Lethal action against microbes; highly suitable for emergency disinfection
- Areas of Application
- Korsolex is ideal for the disinfection and sterilisation of:
- Instruments made of metal, porcelain, glass, plastic, stainless steel, ceramics, rubber
- Diamond cutting burs, root canal and hand set instruments etc.
The Cold sterile instruments are then packed in individualized sterile packs and then autoclaved using Class B autoclave. Our patients are reassured when a new pack of supplies is opened in front of them prior to the treatment.
Class B Sterilization is the best available!
“Class B” autoclaves are used within the field of general medical, dentistry and sterilization applications in general, to sterilize any material that could have been in contact with body fluids including blood.
We follow the highest standards in sterilization processes applicable to Dental clinic. We have the best in class sterilization equipment supplied by leading manufacturers to bring you standards in dentistry like never before.
These measures are carried out rigorously and consistently to demonstrate our commitment to your safety.
Dental instruments in sterilized packages are stored in U.V CHAMBER to maintain the sterilization, which are opened in front of the patient.